At Cedar Solutions, we believe in quantitative project management, wherein the project is measured and statistically controlled using metrics (past, present and some predictive).
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Reduce Cost (Testing and Re-work)
• Quantitative and Objective Measures for Delivery and Quality
• Relevant Metrics to Improve Project Delivery
• Document Detailed Work Plans with Planned Schedules and Effort
• Track Cost and Schedule at the Team Task Level
• Dynamic Analysis
• Compare against Organizational Baselines (our average and normal statistical variance)
• Determine Causes & take Corrective Actions Early
• Predict Delivery Date and Cost
The above are a few of the important benefits of our Project Management practice that we would translate to your benefit too. Our PM practices ensures that you will have the benefit of our highly mature process, which means faster time-to-market, greater quality and service levels that is always on-time, made available to you at reasonable costs.